Spending extra time with your furry friends this summer? This week we share some tips that will help you improve your pet photography.
Need a reason to celebrate? Upcoming holidays this week include: Hug Your Cat Day, World Environment Day, and Best Friends Day.
Looking for a unique gift idea? This week we feature some of our volunteer appreciation gifts.
With summer approaching there will soon be more time to spend outdoors enjoying the sun with friends and family. This of course includes our furry friends. So that you don’t miss an opportunity to capture a special moment, here are some tips that you can use to improve your pet photography.
- Pet Photography 101: Seven Habits of the Successful Pet Photographer
- 8 Steps to a Successful Pet Photography Session
- 10 Successful Tips for a Better Pet Photography
- 10 keys to becoming a better dog photographer
If you are proud to be a volunteer, show it with one of our new volunteer awareness decals. These unique magnets can be displayed on your vehicle, in a school locker, or even at home on your refrigerator.
Here are a few of our favorite designs:
National Adopt a Cat Month - Adopt a cat and save a life!
- HSUS – The Humane Society of the United States Online Store
- Custom Designed Rickshaw Messenger Bags are the Cat’s Meow
- Pick the Purr-fect Accent for Your Home
- An Assortment of Fun, Unique Feline Inspired Gifts for Dedicated Cat Enthusiasts
Other upcoming holidays include:
4 Hug Your Cat Day
5 World Environment Day
6 D Day WWII
8 Best Friends Day
Act now, these special savings won’t last much longer!