Join other students, teachers, and school administrators in celebration of Anti-Bullying Month in October.
Bullying is a widespread and serious problem that can happen anywhere. It is not a phase children have to go through, it is not “just messing around”, and it is not something to grow out of. In fact, sometimes even adults bully others in their workplace. Bullying can cause serious and lasting harm. People who bully use their power to control or harm those they see as weaker. Everyone has the right to feel safe in their community, on their campus, or at their job. If you see someone being bullied, know that you have the power to stop it. Bullying is less likely to occur when there are strong messages against it. Work with your school, community, coworkers or other groups to create and support anti-bullying messages.
Gift set includes the following items:
mousepads, bumperstickers, stickers, magnets, buttons, novelty keychains, coffee mugs, tshirts, apparel, tote bags, canvas bags, shopping bags
- Up to 80% Off Custom Gifts Sale Coupon
- Save 20% Off Gifts For Dads Grads #Coupon
- Save 20% Off Custom Volunteer Service Recognition Awards
- 20% Off Wrapped Canvas Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Save 15% Off Custom Volunteer Appreciation Gifts
- Save 30% Custom Mother’s Day Cards
- See all...